Cette page n'est pas disponible en français - Vue en Anglais:
In the newest episode of Inspiring Impacts Luc Verheijen speaks with Dr. Lindsey Godwin about how to use appreciative inquiry and learning networks to address challenges, improve performance, and create energized workplace environments.
Luc emphasizes the power of storytelling and leading with questions instead of answers, noting how different questions can lead to different realities. He describes how to use appreciative inquiry in large groups and learning networks to foster collective intelligence and inspiring impacts. He believes that if we can change the conversations, then the organization changes.
- How Luc utilizes an appreciative inquiry approach to work with large groups and bring diverse views together to tackle challenges head-on.
- Collective Intelligence: When people come together around a shared purpose, they can take on challenges and create positive impacts far beyond what they could do alone.
- The power of the question: “Whose voice do we need to hear at this moment?”
- AI learning networks to learn about and apply appreciative inquiry to a large group’s work around a shared topic.
- What does it look like for people participating in a tourism-focused appreciative inquiry learning network? What’s been the biggest impact of the learning network?
- How to bring feuding companies together through appreciative inquiry.
- Advice for using appreciative inquiry: AI itself is the learning. It’s a tool for continuous discovery.